Mode of Entry
There are two main ways to get onboard our training programmes.
- The Integrated Helicopter Pilot Course (IHPC)
- The Ad Hoc Flying Course (AFC)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of credit grades in 5 subjects including English Language and Mathematics at Senior Secondary
Certificate Examination or its equivalent, Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Class 1 medical certificates.
Some Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority approved medical facilities are listed below.
- Applicants should be above 17 years of age.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for qualifying aptitude test.
- Application fee is N25,000 only (Excluding bank charges).
- Applicants are warned against giving false information.
Click the Link below to begin your application process.
Click the Link below to continue your registration process.
Registered Student can Login in below